The SWDP Review will allocate further land for houses, jobs and retail. It will also set out planning policies for making decisions on new development proposals up to the year 2041.
This ‘Preferred Options’ consultation follows last year’s Issues and Options consultation document and it sets out the Councils’ draft policies and identifies the sites which the three Councils think should be developed for housing, employment and mixed uses. We want your views on the preferred options.
The consultation runs from 9am on 4th November 2019 to 5pm on Monday 16th December 2019, and you can get involved in the following ways:
- View the documents and make comments on-line at https://swdp-consult.objective.co.uk/portal/swdp_review_preferred_options
- Visit us at a staffed exhibition in the following locations:
- 11 November 2:00-8:00pm – Bredon, Village Hall
- 12 November 2:00-8:00pm – Tenbury, Regal, Community Centre and Kitchen
- 13 November 2:00-8:00pm– Pershore, Town Hall
- 14 November 2:00-8:00pm– Droitwich Spa, The Old Library Centre
- 16 November 10:00-4:00pm – Worcester, Guildhall
- 19 November 2:00-8:00pm – Upton-upon-Severn, Memorial Hall
- 20 November 2:00-8:00pm – Malvern, Lyttelton Rooms
- 21 November 2:00-8:00pm – Norton Juxta Kempsey, Village Hall
- 25 November 1:00-7:00pm – Rushwick, Village Hall
- 26 November 2:00-8:00pm – Throckmorton, Throckmorton Village Hall
- 28 November 2:00-8:00pm – Evesham, Town Hall
- Visit a library or Customer Contact Centre to view printed copies of the documents and complete a printed response form.
Representations can be made in the following ways:
- On-line: by following the links from https://swdp-consult.objective.co.uk/portal/swdp_review_preferred_options
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Post: South Worcestershire Development Plan, Wychavon Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 1PT
All comments need to be submitted by 5pm on Monday 16th December 2019.
Revised Local Development Schemes
Each of the SWCs has also adopted revised Local Development Schemes. These documents set out the schedule of planning policy work for the next three years. The Local Development Schemes for each council can be viewed at http://www.swdevelopmentplan.org/?page_id=8789
If you have any queries you can contact us by phone 01386 565000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.